I’ve learned so many things as I’ve built this business over the last few years and I want to share it with you to help you achieve the goals you are working towards. I’ve had so much help from mentors, support from family, and divine guidance that I can’t take the credit for, but today I will be sharing the mindsets I have that I believe have allowed me to utilize all of it to help people and reach my goals. Some of them I already had when I began but many of them I had to intentionally choose to believe. I still have beliefs that are not what I want them to be and I’ll share those with you today. They are:
- Shoot for B- work.
- I only need to take one step at a time.
- Consistency over perfectionism.
- I guess I’ll just have to get good at that then.
- Just watch me.
- I’m sick and tired of not being an expert at this.
- It’s not about me.
I’m still working on getting leverage over these limiting beliefs but I haven’t been able to let go of them yet:
- I’m not very good at delegating.
- I’m not very organized or good with details.
- This is getting overwhelming and confusing.
Listen if I can manage my mind to reach my goals, I guarantee you can too.