Jody coached on the following:
1. I’ve lost connection with my teenaged daughter. She doesn’t share a lot with me and doesn’t ask me to spend time with her like she used to. I can’t help thinking this is caused by me not being around enough for her when she was younger.
2. I am going to Coach Training in August and I would love some advice on what to do between now and then. I started a blog but then I learned that blogging is really hard. I think I know who my target market will be but should I focus on finding them or what should I be doing?
3. I don’t want to be constantly worrying about food. I want to figure out what all this baggage is around food. I have been working on allowing myself to feel uncomfortable but I’m realizing I really don’t like feeling that way.
4. 3 years ago I lost 180 pounds through a food addiction recovery program. As a result I have a lot of extra skin on my body. I am embarrassed about it. I feel like a failure. I want to love my body and feel good about it after losing all that weight.
5. I have realized I have a lot of scarcity around time. I like to be busy and do a lot of things and in fact I would love to do even more than I’m doing now but there is just not enough time. I’ve tried on some of your thoughts about there being enough time and I want to believe those things but I just don’t.